- President: Tom Doss
- Vice President: Pete Benham
- Secretary: Faye Benham
- Treasurer: Denise Seibel
- Historian: Mary League
- Membership Chair: Mitch Doss
Third Monday of each month (Please contact us to verify date and location – click here)
$20.00 per year, ($30 per year after March 1st)
$10.00 for 6 months
- Benefit Car Show (Since 1978)
- Roseburg Graffiti Night Cruise (Since 1982)
- Represented on the Roseburg Graffiti Weekend Board
- Thank You Picnic in May
- Winter Banquet
- $20.00 annual dues per year per family.
- Monthly meeting attendance optional.
- Annual Christmas / Graffiti “thank you” party.
- Spring Picnic / Car Show “thank you” event in association with Stray Angels Car Club. Support of this show benefits local charities, primarily those benefiting children.
- Other car events to be determined.
- Friendship and camaraderie of other car nuts and “gear heads.
- Club jackets (optional): member buys the coat, club pays for the embroidery. (Prints Charming—club cost is about $75.00 for logo.)
- Caps – club provides. (Optional)
- Club discount on T-shirts.
- Opportunity to support other community events and services.
Responsibilities: available opportunities to support club events.
- Spring Car Show participation: a) Committee b) planning c) event set-up d) ticket or raffle sales at door, e) take down and/or building clean-up f) fund raising, i.e., sponsorship sales g) banner and road sign distribution and retrieval.
- Graffiti Week participation (choose one or more or be assigned) a)Serve on Graffiti Committee b) distribute Graffiti fliers c) T-shirt design and sales d) barricade acquisition and return to city lot e)bringing club trailer to library parking lot for cruise headquarters and manning during cruise f) supervision of designated posts on cruise (collection of entry fees, traffic direction, etc,) g) placing signs and cones or collecting signs and cones h) assisting Timberland Corvettes with Sat. a.m. Show & Shine h)clean up crew detail Sunday morning following Saturday evening cruise.
- Board and committee position.
- Receive monthly updates on club activities by signing on to the “Newsletter” on UmpquaFlatheads.com. You will receive the updates by e-mail monthly.
- Umpqua Flatheads
- P.O. Box 1635
- Roseburg, OR 97470